Friday, March 2, 2012

Leftovers for lunch

I failed to show you what I made for dinner last night. Luckily for you Bean and I ate the leftovers for lunch today. I got heartburn last night and again after lunch today. My body is so not used to beef this is a typical response. Oh well.

The good news is the food was tasty and will probably be made again someday. We had meatballs in gravy over brown rice and steamed stir-fry veggies. B wasn't thrilled with it at the table last night. G and I had to snarf and run to make it to the music program for his school. J said B ate his dinner after we left. Lunch took a little bit to get B to take the first bite, but then he plowed through it.

After lunch we played Monster Bowling again (video on our YouTube channel) and then put him down for nap. He went potty, I read two stories and got tucked in. It's been about 15 minutes since then. B has gotten up THREE times to go potty again, and I'm currently listening to him play Power Rangers in bed. Schwing - No I got you Monster - Let's get 'em guys! Schwing Schwing! (you know schwing... It the sword slicing through the air noise) Freaking Adorable but I hope he goes to sleep soon. I'm looking forward to checking out 30 Day Shred, but I know the music would be too intriguing for him to stay in bed...

No comments: