The rice takes 50 minutes cooking it according to the package directions. So start that first. Then decided how long the rest of this is going to take you. Luckily rice is awesome and if it's ready a few minutes before everything else it will wait. =)
Fish:
Preheat broiler with rack set 4 inches away from heat. In a small bowl, stir together hoisin and honey; set aside.
Spray a baking sheet or broiler pan with cooking spray. Place fish on sheet, skin-side down if you used fish with skin. Squeeze juice of half a lime evenly over fish; season with salt and pepper. Place under broiler, and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from oven, and drizzle each fillet with hoisin mixture. Return to broiler, and cook until glaze is bubbling and fish is cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Serve garnished with lime wedges.
For the rice I just cooked it according to package directions. While the fish was cooking I saute'd the garlic in butter. Then I added the spinach to the skillet. When warmed through I mixed in the cooked rice.
The angel food cake I made should be cooled now. I have some sliced strawberries marinating in the fridge and am going to attempt the coconut whipped cream recipe a friend shared with me. I'll make a new post if it works. Cause it sounds amazing...
1 comment:
Now I know how to cook the fish I have in the freezer! And I have the package of spinach to go with it! Great Idea.
Post a Comment