Thursday, April 30, 2009

20 weeks


Cheese Puff has been moving a lot this week. It's been great feeling him rolling around and kicking and punching. He's about 10" long and weighs around 10.5 oz. The doc got his heartbeat this morning and then he rolled out of the way. She had to laugh since she had just asked me if I was feeling any movement yet. =)

According to the scale at the doc's office I gained 4 lbs last month. But I'm paying more attention to the scale at home. That one I can do before I eat, and control what I'm wearing. At the doctor's office I've already had plenty of water to drink, and breakfast. And the scale at home says I've still only gained 8.8 lbs so far which puts me right on track.


Jason has been spending time in the garage this week. We found some old road bikes he could flip at Goodwill, so he's been having fun getting them started.

Gman was sent home with a fever on Tuesday. He seemed like he was feeling fine, but since he had a 100.8 fever he wasn't allowed at school on Wednesday. Since there was no other symptoms he just went over to Gma's to hang out and watch tv. He was back at school today. His eyes are puffy so I'm sure his allergies are going crazy. But other than that he seems good. No Swine fly symptoms so far. hahaha.

1 comment:

Katie said...

hope his symptoms are ok scary thing going on even though I try not to think about it and just go on living. I remember the month I had mmy 4 lb gain I just laughed at the nurse and she looked at me like I was crazy. I hadn't gained hardly at all before that and I knew it was coming. I told her I was pregnant I expected to see some gain sometime!