I hate bad dreams. I hate the groggy way I feel when I can finally wake myself up from them. I really hate the ones that last for hours even when I force myself awake and then get back to sleep.
Last night was one of those nights. I woke up to go pee about 4am. At some point after that it all started. I know I was able to wake up at least one during the dream, but had a horrible time waking up this morning. Jason was headed out to a bike event this morning and I had promised him french toast before he went. Poor guy was 20 minutes late getting out the door because my cranky butt was running late. =(
The odd part about the dream was that it was a 3 part intermingled dream. In the beginning Gpa French passed. There was all sorts of drama with that. Somewhere in the middle of that Nate was alive again. Then on the way home from the funeral Jason ended up in the hospital. I think it was heart trouble. And again, all sorts of drama with that. Including EVERYONE in Gma's side of the family trying to come into visit and give support since they were already in town (which they totally WOULDN'T be for Gpa's funeral). It was odd and disturbing.
Good news is the french toast turned out delish and since we got the morning started so early I have time to just kick back relax and vent (this blog) before I have to get my day really started. I've gotta go to the mall to try and find a swimsuit since no one around here seems to sell maternity anymore. She really doesn't like my old tummy control one, and I'm not about to go out in public in a two piece this time. And then I've gotta get the grocery shopping done, and throw a roast in the slow cooker. Yum!
No comments:
Post a Comment