Thursday, April 2, 2009

Week 16

I realized I've somehow missed a few weeks of pictures. No idea how, so here's one from week 15.

And then on to week 16. Pretty basic week. Symptoms are basically gone. Belly is growing. Flutters seem to back. Hopefully I can feel more definitive movements soon. We did get back to the dr today. She said we on track for growth. "Her" heartbeat was at 150 (doc said the normal range is 142-151).
I asked what she had for my weight gain and she said only 1 pound. I think that has more to do with starting my appts in January wearing Jeans & tennies vs my appt today in my black dress and taking my shoes off before I got on the scale. I don't weigh in till tomorrow, but as of last week I had gained 3.5 on the home scale.
The books say she's about 4.5" long and the size of an avocado right now.

We also got the 'approval' for the ultrasound today. So I've scheduled it for 2 weeks from today. I'll be exactly 18 weeks so with any cooperation we'll be able to share boy or girl with you then!

I'm still feeling super tired, but I think it's allergies more than anything else. Something about only being able to breathe out of half my nose... =) Good news is it doesn't usually last more than a few days at a time, when its this bad at least.

No comments: