Gmans grade level did their fieldtrip today. I was lucky enough to be one of the chosen chaperones. I thought it was great.
First we got to sleep in, then I drove him to school. Around 9am we left campus and walked about a mile to the movie theater where we watched the movie Earth. It was a bit long but amazing! I had an active group of boys in my team but they did well overall. I was surprised that we only had to do one bathroom trip the whole movie. It probably helped that the teacher had been telling them all week that they weren't allowed to use the restroom there at all. =)
After the movie we walked back to school. The kids got to eat lunch at their desks, and I had the pleasure of driving myself in to work. Would have been great to stay longer, but I'm still trying to save what paid hours I can for after Cheese Puff is born...
Anyways. I highly recommend going on fieldtrips with your kids, and the movie was worth paying to see to.
No comments:
Post a Comment