I did start going back to the gym though, which was soo nice. Nothing super adventurous but it's nice to be going again. I went twice this week to walk on the treadmill for a half hour after dinner. And of coarse we had a very nice anniversary on Friday, but I've already filled you in on that.
Saturday I went Goodwilling with Jayne. I found a GREAT deal on more maternity clothes. I needed a few more work pants, tshirts, and I found two more dresses & a pair of shorts. All at $3 each since it was 50% off day. Hard to find a better deal than that. I'll be able to wear them while I need them and then sell them for at least the $3 each on Craigslist or Ebay when I'm done. Plus I got some good girl time in too.
This morning I made potato salad before heading over for Easter lunch at Jayne's house. We had my salad with all sorts of yummy food that Jayne had made. Then the kids did an Easter egg hunt.
The older kids had decided they wanted to help with the hiding, so we let them do half the eggs, and then we did the rest. They really
After eating some of the candy they found in the egg hunt, and blowing more bubbles, most of the kids sat down to color eggs. Gman of coarse had decided that he was too big for this, and skipped it. Booger. Is 10 the age you start doing that? I'm sure glad there's another bun in the oven to distract me from him growing up so much this year.
1 comment:
where were you when i went maternity clothes shopping?! shoooooot, i spent at least $500 on my 9 month wardrobe. BLAH.
Post a Comment