For whatever cRaZy reason the first few weeks of school Boys & Girls Club is always closed. This year Gman was able to walk home, and Jason was able to alter his schedule to be there waiting for him. It worked out well, but was a little hot. See the red faced picture at left.
He did really good with the walking. For the first few days he was walking home with a friend, but after that he was walking alone. Every day he would call me to check in before he started walking alone, and would call me when he got home too. I know Jason was at home, but I'm a worrier.. So I was VERY proud of him for remembering to call and keep me updated.
Since he's not walking home anymore he's been wearing his suit again sometimes. He says that the girls at school like it. And then he tries to tell me that none of the girls like him yet. Whatever. How could they not??
2 comments:
Hubba Hubba....
what a little stud!
Post a Comment