So I finally get around to going to the local veggie market. As I was getting ready I decided to call my Gma to see if she needed anything. She did and decided to go with me. Quite fun. I often feel guilty for not including her in enough of my life and not getting over to visit enough. So this was a great way to spend time with her and still get my errands done.
I'm parking my cart to get some bell peppers and who do I see? My Nana! The timing was too funny. As Jason and I were riding this morning we rode past her house. So I had been thinking about her a bit today. When we rode past her street I waved and said "Hi Nana, I hope you're having a good sleep." (It being 7:30 or so in the morning) Then to run into her when I NEVER run into her. What a happy coincidence.
So I got to get all my yummy fresh fruits and veggies for the week, and I got to see two of my Gma's. Nice!
2 comments:
i just got the most delicious grapes, cherries, and raspberries at sam's club today! i can't wait to eat them all!!!
giiiiirl...if you are going to visit north dakota, may i suggest you rethink january and go for maybe june or july???!!! and of course we will come see you!
Post a Comment