This darn kids. They are off and ready to go while we stand back wishing they'd at least come running for a last hug. Not that I expected it. I mean, he's on the "big kid" side of the playground now.
Not to mention that when the Club is closed this year he'll be doing the walk home with friends. Today is the first try, so I'll sit at home biting my nails waiting to see how he handles it. AHH!!!
I'm scared of what changes come with that transition. When did he become so big??
At least I'm on the PTSO so I have a great excuse for going to all the events and taking tons of pictures without embarrassing him.
Anyone have a baby or toddler I can borrow for a few hours to feel better? =)
2 comments:
~sniffle~ He is on the big kid playground this year?! Don't you know that is the playground they use the swings to catapult themselves onto the monkey bars where they do a trip flip onto the slide?!!!
you can play with mine on saturday!!! if you're coming, that is...
Post a Comment