Gman calls me when he gets home today to check in. Normally I like it. I get to hear a tidbit about the day. But today.. Goodness. First thing out is that he had lunch detention. (ALREADY?) Then he goes on to let me know that he earned said lunch detention on FRIDAY!!! (Did he mention this at all over the weekend while he was watching cartoons, or eating ice cream? Nooooooo...)
I guess he got in trouble for talking when he was really just shooshing someone and the class lost another minute of recess. The teacher didn't want to hear his excuses and he got upset. So does he just sit and stew? No, not MY son. He told his teacher that her class sucked and that he wanted to be in the other class. OMG!!
So his punishment for being disrespectful to the teacher is to write an apology letter. His first attempt:
I mean really.. Would you really think that's a letter? I told him it was a "Sorry Kindergarten excuse of a letter". Or something VERY similar to that. Probably a little rough, but I was a little pissy by this point.
He did a MUCH better job the second time. And only got grounded an additional week for the lame attempt the first time. (Since he was already grounded for a week for not telling us about the detention on Friday.)
Did I mention that Friday was only the 3rd day of school this year?
1 comment:
oh no!!!!! that little stinker!
Post a Comment