My legs are frigging killing me!
We left the house at 7am to ride 10 miles to Waffle House for breakfast. It was yummy and fantastic and not that hot.
The ride home was a little different. We made a couple stops on the way which was nice. First we stopped at the bike shop. I had been using an old skateboarding helmet. The new biking helmet is soo much nicer. It fits, and it has lots of air holes so its not as hot. I tried to find pink, but they were all too small. So it's a nice white/pearl color.
After that we stopped at the bank. We stopped at Coinstar a few days ago and cashed in all the coins. So I put that in the different accounts. Would have been more fun to just spend it, but hopefully it will pay the gas for us to go see Chris in October! YAY!
It was a straight shot home from the bank. 19 miles total. Took 1 hour 45 minutes of pedaling, and the machine said I did an average of 10.8 miles per hour. Not too shabby for 100+ degree weather for the ride home. =)
So far I'm not hurting too much. I hoping my legs aren't killing me tomorrow! The scale better have a better number tomorrow. It was back up a few pounds this morning. Not very nice!
1 comment:
that is amazing! no way would i ride that far on my bike in the middle of summer!
Post a Comment