Isn't it glorious!?!?
Our bodies become their own alarm clocks at some point. It probably has a lot to do with the fact that 6 days a week I'm up at 6:30-7:30 with B. No matter what time he goes to bed he wakes up that early. Luckily I have a wonderful husband who agrees that we both get one day per week to sleep in. My day is usually Saturday, but since he was gone camping yesterday morning I got today. I got to curl up under the covers and listen to the sounds of my family until after 9am! Wonderful!
I think we're going to have a lazy morning, get the boys haircuts (Look for pictures Wednesday) and then hit up the zoo. I bought eggplant yesterday, so something with that for dinner.
Then tomorrow is J's day to sleep in. I think I'll make peanut butter waffles and scrambled eggs for breakfast. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment