Friday, September 30, 2011

5 Question Friday 2011_09_30

Most hated household chore?
I think it's the once a week I put the sheets on the bed. I don't know what it is about it, but I REALLY do not look forward to that. I don't mind B's bed, but I dislike ours & G's.


What do you do for exercise?
Until the snow hits I do a lot of bicycling. At home I do Wii Fit & Crunch Pilates. I have a weight system, and I do that every once in awhile. Plus lots of up and down the stairs. Hopefully this winter I'll be able to get on the bike trainer in the basement like J did last year, but we'll see. I'm not one for exercising when people are home, and I'm not doing that when it's just me & B. I'd be too scared of him getting his fingers caught.

What is on your bedside table?
A touch lamp with a silver base, and frosted "glass" from my sister, cell phone, Black Currant massage oil, lemongrass sheet spray, MomSense (a book), The Divide (a book) and a couple dollar bills.

Last time you fired a gun?
The last time I remember is when I was 7-9? It was my dads big silver pistol. Not sure if that's actually the last time. It's not a very clear memory...

Favorite musical group in Jr High?
The Cure. Specifically Pictures of You. Still one of my faves.
There was nothing in the world that I ever wanted more
Than to feel you deep in my heart
There is nothing in the world that I ever wanted more
Then to never feel the breaking apart, of my pictures of you

http://www.metrolyrics.com/pictures-of-you-lyrics-the-cure.html

No comments: