1. What's your favorite meal to make in the Summer?
My hubby enjoys the grilling, so he does that part, but I love a good summertime grill. Chicken or brats from the grill. Then a side (mac n cheese, macaroni salad, potato salad etc) and some baked beans. With a yummy garden salad with peppers, cucumbers and tomatoes. Delish!
2. What's your favorite thing about where you live?
SEASONS! The leaves are changing color now and it's amazing to watch.
I also adore that the utility company called earlier this week. My water usage was high this month. She asked if I had been watering the grass, and since I said no suggested that I check for leaks. I know for a fact that they don't do that back home. (Found out the downstairs toilet wasn't shutting off even though it was full until you lifted the bar/ball up. Hopefully that's it!)
3. Any plans for your hair?
I hate my hair. It's thick and wavy. I can't cut it short because it's poofy without lots of time spent on it. I don't like it long because it's boring, and too heavy to do much with. I'm sure it'd be better if I could stomach spending the money to get it cut every 6 weeks but I can't. Or if I wanted to spend 30 minutes on it every day straightening it...
4. What is the most interesting thing you have eaten recently?
It's not too interesting, but I had the most amazing sweet potato bisque the other day.
5. Do you have one laundry soap you stick to, or do you buy whatever's on sale?
We buy Charlie's Soap off amazon. We have to stick with fragrance/dye free with the diapers, and this stuff came pretty well recommended.
http://www.amazon.com/Charlies-Soap-Powder-Bucket-Pounds/dp/B0044EV0SE/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1316785793&sr=8-2
I'm out of questions again people. Suggestions please?
No comments:
Post a Comment