What's the worst haircut you ever got?
Ok. This is SILLY. I know, but it's my worst memory of a haircut... I was in 7th or 8th grade. I was in a bit of a punk phase.. I was anti PINK and anti CHEERLEADER. All I wanted was to NOT be normal. I have no memory of what I asked for, but our lady (awesome family friend) came over to do our hair.. And when she cut mine all I remember doing is CRYING (hysterical fit with tears and splotchy face crying) because my hair was PERKY.. lol. Me DramaQueen??? Noooooo...
Would you rather be on ABC's extreme home makeover or TLC's What not to wear?
1) I don't own my house, I rent from family. 2) We are not loaded with cash, but we aren't rock bottom either. Nor does anyone in my house have an illness/disease/disability that would qualify my for the Home Makeover show. I feel EXTREMELY BLESSED in these two facts. That being said. Even if I could be on either I'd be selfish and pick What Not to Wear. But not until I lose more weight. I still have 30+ lbs before I am where I want to be, and I'd hate to not be able to wear all those awesome clothes.... But when I get skinny... SIGN ME UP! =)
Do you buy Girl Scout Cookies?
Yuppers. I spent plenty of years selling them. Now it's my turn to help them. My goal is to buy ONE box each time. So if they sold them at work I'd buy one, then one more each time they caught me at the grocery store. I try not to go on the weekends. lol
What is your favorite kind?
I adore the samoas. Or whatever the coconut chocolate one are. Agfter that it's the PB stacker ones, because they are amazing dipped in milk. G's favorite is the thin mints. I think Jason likes the shortbread best. I don't think B has ever had one. I imagine the PB stacked ones will be his fave....
How do you keep from farting loudly on your bike?
First off.. WTF? Is this an issue for people?
Second. Umm. I have no idea. I do not typically feel inclined to pass gas when I ride. On the occasion when I do feel the need I just try to make sure there isn't anyone behind me. Not that they'd be able to tell, but who knows. Thanks for the question though!!! =)
I need more questions people. I got some by googling, and a few from friends. I'm going to need more if you want to see more answers though... Questions about me? Questions about the boys? Questions about back in the day. Whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment