Friday, December 5, 2008

Picture time

So it's that time of year. This amazing woman I used to work with has come to take our family pictures for the Christmas cards the past three years. Soo much better that the boring old Wal-Mart backgrounds we had before! And I don't get suckered into spending $100 on pictures!

Here's a few of my favorites!

My monkey in a tree:








Gman and friends:








Anyone know how to edit the circus in the background out out? Other than that I love the shot of Jason & I:








The three of us by the lake (again with the circus!!):



Hope you enjoyed. We have about 50 more, but I'm not sure which one(s) will make it to the Christmas card. If you want to find out make sure I get your updated address. If you didn't get a card last year, or have moved since then I probably don't have it.

No comments: