Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Am I crazy??

So it's Christmas Eve. We've got the presents wrapped and under the tree. Jason is making the mashed potatoes to take to the family dinner.

And then Gman calls. And tells me he got a 22. SERIOUSLY?? I called Gordon and he said that it's a rifle, and that he didn't think he needed my "permission" to buy him a gun. I'm frustrated! Is that an appropriate gift for a 9 year old? I asked him to call me before he bought the next gift that could kill someone/something...

So am I crazy for thinking this is not a good gift for a 9 year old or asking him to ask me first? If I owe Gordon an apology I will gladly call and do so.... I just couldn't believe he'd buy him a GUN without talking to me!!!

Oh and BTW, Merry Christmas. I hope everyone has a wonderful evening/morning!

No comments: