Well, after 3 weeks of being away from home and not in charge of the food I get to get back in the swing of things. While we were gone we introduced the cousins to Taco In A Bag, and ate out a LOT. I'm looking forward to digging into the CSA stash of veggies that DH picked up last week.I know there will be withdrawl from the lack of junk food, but I'm hoping exercise and getting back in our routine will help.
Luckily the scale was only up a couple of pounds this morning. Less than 5 lbs actually. DH said MFP articles told him the pressurization (is that the right word?) of the flight will make you gain water weight,so I will weight in again and monitor of the next few days, but I'm not going to be frustrated if it's not. Less than a 5 lb gain with vacation food and lack of gym access isn't horrible. It is incentive to stay on track though!
YDS has evening VBS this week, and we have some other evening stuff too. Nothing like jumping right back in. Hopefully I can keep up the home cooking and not be lazy with take out or eating out.
Reviews from last week: Well... It was 3 weeks ago and while I know we probably made at least one of the new recipes. I don't remember it enough to review it. Haha.
Monday: Pork Roast with Roasted Beets, salad and a carb side.
Tuesday: Grilled cheese and soup. DH has a meeting that might bring him home late, so keeping it simple
Wednesday: Carrot Pasta with salad
Thursday: Lentil Tacos with salad
Friday: Undecided
Saturday: Breakfast enchiladas, quesadillas and Pesto Chicken Sandwiches with salad
Sunday: Leftover enchiladas, undecided and Peanut Chicken Kabobs with salad and a carb side
No comments:
Post a Comment