Monday, October 8, 2012

Pudding over hamburgers!

You know how all kids go through the phase where they're SO big that they don't want to do/eat ANYTHING associated with the word baby? Well B started doing that between 12-18 months. He was LONG from being over enjoying 'baby food' (you know Gerber/Beechnut/etc strained fruits & veg). So I started calling it pudding.

He's 3 now and guess what he's chowing on for lunch? That's right! sweet potato pudding! And what is that he left on the other side of the table? Yup. Chocolate milk and the cheeseburger we indulged in for lunch. And he's excited for the veggies! The pudding was opened this morning for breakfast, but he didn't have time to finish it before we left for our flu shot appointment. He remembered it about half way through his burger and jumped to the other side of the table to finish. I'm not sure why he moved vs pushing the hamburger aside and staying in the same seat, but I don't really care, and this made for a much cuter picture. =)

No comments: