Friday, October 21, 2011

5 Question Friday 2011_10_21

Any plans to play and WIN the lottery?
I play every once in awhile. Usually powerball. Sometimes scratchers. No luck yet though...

Free airfare, where ya going?
Right now I'd be flying down for my brother wedding instead of driving. But if I got them after the wedding I'd prob be going somewhere on vacation. I'm thinking Hawaii. Is there timeshare points avail Mom? That would have to wait for a few months so I can lose more weight, and it can be warmer there...

Would you rather be respected for always doing the right thing or well liked for being fun?
I'd rather be respected. But both would be great!

Double dipping is so gross or no big deal?
With strangers or if you're sick it's gross. But if I'm with close friends/family and we're all healthy it's no big deal. I'm not as fond of it with Bean since he tends to lick and re-dip instead of taking a bite. lol

Do you pick change up off the ground?
If it's clean I do. Every little bit counts. We have a big glass jar in the bedroom that all the change goes in. The boys get the pennies and nickels for college and the dimes and quarters go to our vacation fund.

No comments: