Background first. I never knew what I would like for clothes. I couldn't describe what I liked, so there's absolutely NO way my mom could pick for me. So her and my dad had some fun with it. They went to Sears about the the WORST clothes they could find. The only item I actually remember was the swimsuit. It was a one piece with 3" navy blue and white stripes plus a big Tweety Bird on it. Horrid. I was SOO embarrassed to open it in front of my friends and boyfriend... I remember trying really hard to act like I liked it and be appreciative of clothes that were obviously from a STORE (we'd been on a TIGHT budget for a LONG time)... I venture to guess I failed. Luckily they started laughing and told me they bought the worst stuff on purpose and that I could return it all to pick my own clothes. Which I did do with most of it, including the swimsuit.
Tell me your favorite things about G right now, at this stage of his life.
He's doing such a great job at taking care of things by himself. I might have to remind him 5 times to get his clothes off the dryer, but he's been taking care of his school work and stuff on his own. And he has his own opinion about things. He knows what kind of music he likes, and doesn't just wear whatever clothes I buy him anymore. I love seeing him discover himself.
Can you say the alphabet backwards?
I can't even SAY the alphabet forwards. I might make it to D before I start singing it instead. So no, I can't say it backwards.
What are the boys going to be for Halloween?
G is going to be a Gorilla Ninja
B is going to be Spiderman
Air Guitar or Drums?
DRUMS!
3 comments:
Check out this video! The best "say your alphabet backwards" I've ever heard, even if it's not real, lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDzcYerwE4s&feature=related
is tweety bird a ducky and i just never knew???!!! or is there some other reason it's referred to as the ducky swimsuit?
She (my mom asked the question) remembers a yellow bird (she thought it was a duck). I remember it being Tweety Bird swinging on a swing. Who knows which one of us is right. lol
Post a Comment