What was your favorite part of prom?
Getting dressed up super fancy! When I was skinny I loved getting all fancified.
The first (and best) Prom I was invited to I had a BEAUTIFUL green ball gown. I felt like a southern bell in it. My mom had the dress from my aunts wedding when I was in kindergarten. I was freaking tiny back then (there was no way I had broken 100 yet). I never even thought about how crazy it was that my MOM fit in the dress after having THREE kids!
I also remember balling my eyes out because less than 30 min before my BF came to pick me I ruined the dress. I was doing a 'quick touch-up' to my nails, and spilled acetone nail polish remover on the front of the dress. My beautiful emerald green dress now had a WHITE circle about the size of my fist in the very front of the dress. I don't remember if it was my mom or sister that had the brilliant idea of tying the sash in front and pinning it over the spot instead of it going around my waist. I worried about it showing the whole night, but I don't remember it showing in pictures. It turned into a wonderful evening.
favorite number?
7
Best part of a sandwich?
The bread. My current favorite is 12 grain. Yum!
M&Ms or Skittles?
M&M's. Especially if they have peanuts in them!!
Work really hard and make millions or win them in a contest?
It's much more likely that I win them in a contest. I can't think of any talent I have that would make millions, even if I worked really hard...
1 comment:
The green dress was tight on me for the wedding as we'd had to make a last might switch in dresses when a girl dropped from the wedding party, but it was probably a 5. Richard & I had left for dinner out, so Carrie is the one who came up with the idea of tying the sash in front to cover the hole.
Post a Comment