Oops. I just realised that I skipped his 10 week update. Sorry.The past two weeks have been a little crazy. My Mom came in town for two weeks. It's been so nice seeing them again. Grandma was able to attend Science night at the school, then last Friday Gman spent the night with them and they hung out all day Saturday until a family party. On Sunday we all went on a big family hike. My legs were hurting but it was good times.
Plus on Thursday of last week my friend Jen flew in from out of town. She stayed with us a few days, and I even got to have a girls night out on Friday. We're really boring now, so that included 4 of us gabbing at Sweet Tomatoes for a few hours, but it was still lots of fun.
We had Thanksgiving at Nana's. Was different not seeing my moms side of the family this year, but it was good to spend the day with Nana. It was the first time in 10 years that all her boys were home at the same time. I sure hope I never have to go that long between seeing my boys together!!
No comments:
Post a Comment