
Many people are saying the Bean is 3 months now. But that won't happen till the 11th. He's just plain 12 weeks people, lets not rush things ok??
Last Friday Uncle Chris and Gman went for a hike, then came home and picked up Jason before heading to the new movie with a Fox in it. The said it was cussing funny. Lol. While they were at the movie Mom and I went out for lunch. She was supposed to drop me and the Bean off at home after, but when we got here I realised Jason had my house keys since he was driving my car. Uh oh. It worked out for me though. We headed back to Nana's for more visiting. It was really nice to just have the down time where we could chat without a hundred things needing to be done. When the Rents and us kiddo's went out for dinner before they hit the road for home.
Saturday dawned bright and early. We umm.. I have no idea. And then it was Sunday and I was trying to relax, and go crazy getting things done before returning to work all at the same time while I was getting ready to take Chris to the airport to go home. I did make it to the gym again. Holy heck my abs are WEAK! I couldn't even do a proper crunch! But I did my cardio and my circuit work, and then did my legs lifts and stuff. My arms and abs hurt till Wednesday.
Monday I was back at work. Leaving the Bean was not an easy thing to do. But he had a great day at his Aunties house, and she was wonderful enough to text me updates and pictures to help me get through the day. He's spent time with his Great Grandma too. And while I don't get the updates from her, I know he's doing great there too.
No comments:
Post a Comment