Saturday, December 12, 2009

3 months

We took the afternoon off last Friday. It was nice to have a short week my first week back. It was nice to be able to start the weekend a little early, and to see Gman before he took off for his dads house.

The second week at work wasn't as bad as the first. Bean seems to be getting used to visiting all day at Gma's and Jayne Aunties. He's all smiles most mornings, and when I get home. When we were having tummy time last night he was rolling tummy to back a bunch. But of coarse by the time we got the camera out to video it he was tired of it. Maybe today. If so I'll post it on our Utube channel. Will see.

Gman had his holiday concert on Monday. We couldn't find seats with a clear view of him, but they sounded great! I'm glad that he's liking playing an instrument this year. He's talked about changing to the cello a few times. I wish they weren't twice the cost of the violin, or I think that'd be awesome...

Jasons work got another good contract at work. So he'll be busy for the next few weeks at least. We've very much looking forward to the ecomony turning around soon. But we're greatful for at least a few more weeks of full time work. They keep threatening shortened hours, but so far at least something keeps turning up.

We hope to take family pictures on Sunday. If we can they I'll post them soon. =)

No comments: