He is laughing. Not a full belly laugh like we'll be getting soon, but its still adorable. When you tickle him, or when he farts, or when he just finds something amusing we'll get this "huh" grunt with a HUGE smile and you can see his stomach muscles contracting.
We started him on cereal last weekend, and he is LOVING it. He gets so excited when he sees you sit down with the bowl and spoon. And that little bit less milk he needs is helping me. We were starting to dip into the frozen stash way too often. Don't get me wrong, he's still getting PLENTY of milk!! I know that's where his nutrients are coming from...
Christmas was nice. We celebrated with family the Sunday before so I let Gman spend the entire time with his dad. It was sad not having him home but it worked out better. He wanted to spend Christmas morning over there, but we had to work on Christmas Eve. And he was already spending the week over there. So it would have meant making them bring him home to spend like 3 hours with us. And then we'd have to drive him all the way back out there. So instead we did our presents on Sunday before the family party and he was able to just enjoy the week instead of being shuffled back and forth.
New Years was uneventful for Jason and I. A friends mother had passed on Sunday, and the services/prayers were that afternoon. I wasn't able to attend those, but we went over after work for dinner and visiting. Not that any time of year is a good time to lose someone but I imagine that it being around the holidays makes it that much worse... We were too tired to feel comfortable driving with all the crazies after midnight so we came home around 10. We watched a netflix movie and then passed out a lil after midnight.
Gman's New Year was a little more eventful. Our Christmas present to him this year was a trip to San Francisco to spend a few days with Uncle Chris. The tickets were reasonably priced and it
I decided that it was too stressful to try and get Christmas cards out this year. So I'm doing New Years cards. And they're a little late too. I did finish up stuffing, addressing and stamping them today. So now it's just getting them to one of those blue boxes. Hopefully on Monday. Or maybe today. We'll see. If you want one and haven't emailed me your address please do so. I lost my good address book, so I'm working off the old one. If I was certain that I had the wrong address or realized that I was missing you entirely (because it's that old) I messaged you... But I could still have missed a few people. If I did it's not because I cared any less for you! Promise!
There's a few new video's on YouTube. Email me if you don't know how to get to us. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment