Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My hubby rocks

Winter is kicking my butt! (yes, I know officially it's still fall, but it's winter in my little world) The sun is taking so very long to come up in the morning, and I can't drag myself out of bed to go to the gym like I did when it was light out... I get to bed early multiple days in a row thinking that the next morning I'll be rested enough, but I just can't do it. The one morning I did get up I only had enough energy to do 10 minutes of cardio.

That just isn't cutting it... Jason is being soo supportive! Today he even went to the pack meeting alone so that I could go to the gym. It was amazing. I got a full cardio in, had time to hit the machines, and do my floor work! Then I swung by Fresh and Easy to check the clearance racks, and was chilling on the couch eating dinner (yogurt with a plum in it and a raw veggie cup) when they got home.

If I can keep this up I'll have no problem losing the vacation/sicky weight!! Woot!!

1 comment:

monkey's mama said...

i want a fresh n easy! phooey!!!!!