The latest event was the Parade the Pack was in this weekend. It had its planning issues, but went very well over all. The packs theme was "Racing to the Future" (or something similar, I forgot to take a picture of the float before hand, and the dancing girls from the group ahead, wouldn't get out of the way when they came by me). But I got a these shots of Gman in the car that he made with Jason. They had fun working together on the designs. I think it turned out really well for their first project together....
After the parade he got to relax most of the day. We did a big grocery trip that night, but that's about it. Today was a little cleaning, and lots more relaxing. Then we went to Gma's house for dinner. Uncle Clyde and Aunt Lora Sue were home from their final mission and had driven down to see Gma & GGma (his mom & sis). Good times sitting around chatting with everyone and hearing more stories I had never heard...
No comments:
Post a Comment