Yesterday was my sisters 32nd birthday. We haven't had the opportunity to just hang out for awhile. So we spent most of the day together.
I picked her up a little before noon and we headed out to Metro Center. I bought tickets for the movie on the way in (since there wasn't a line) and we found a yummy snack (Cinnabon!). Definitely not helping with the weight loss, but you have to let go sometimes. We got to the theater before the movie, Burn After Reading, started. The best part of the movie was Brad Pitt. I love seeing a star that has been around a while pull off a total dork roll like that. The movie has us laughing quite often, but I wouldn't recommend paying to see it in the theater.
After the movie we walked around the mall for awhile before laughing and realizing we were more of a Goodwill crowd. So we went to Goodwill instead. I found an adorable "Punky Witch" Halloween costume. I'm sure I'll post pictures when it's time.
We hung out in the parking lot until I dropped her off at 7. When I left she was looking foward to getting a run in before it got too late.
No comments:
Post a Comment