Wednesday, April 4, 2012

30 Days of biking

J has been doing this for what seems like years. We don't live in the city it is based in, he just does it on his own. This round I decided I'd join him in the challenge. Check out this out for more info:
http://30daysofbiking.com/story/

We started the challenge on Sunday 4/1/12. Here's my list:

4/1/12: We rode our bikes to lunch out.
4/2/12: Uhh. Embarrasing. Day two and I missed it. I'll get better. I did do a make-up ride on Tuesday morning. B and I rode the cargo bike up the the store and stocked up on toilet paper. Love the look on people's faces when I walk out the door with 54 rolls of tp and walk to the bike. Bwahaha.
4/3/12: Well we had the make up ride in the morning, and we did a whole family ride to the library in the evening. We met someone there to buy one of Bs bikes, so that was strapped to the cargo bike on the way there.
4/4/12: The steering wheel for B's Ibert came in today. J got it installed and we just rode around the neighborhood for about 20 minutes letting him play. G stayed home since he hurt his leg a bit doing hurdles for track.

I'll just keep reposting this with a new data throughout the month.

No comments: