Last night I was invite to work out with a friend at her church. It is only a few streets away do Bean and I walked up. I had a great time getting some light aerobics in, and then we sat around chatting for awhile.
Bean got to enjoy the time meeting a new friend. They played with trains and watched Veggie Tales with sneak peeks to come see what the Moms were up to.
We're both looking forward to next time.
I think his favorite part was the walk home. It had started snowing while we were there.
He loved making footprints in the fresh snow.

At the first corner we stopped to watch the huge flock of geese flying over us.
On the other side he realized with gloves on he can pick up the snow and throw it (or EAT it lol).
He said it was TASTY, and that he didn't want to go home. When we finally did make it here he had no interest in coming in.
I hope he enjoys the snow this much all winter. That was definitely one of my favorite walks ever! We laughed almost the whole way home!
2 comments:
The pictures are so cute. He does look like he is having fun!
I'm so glad you guys came and had fun!
Post a Comment