Saturday, November 5, 2011

5 Question Friday 2011_11_4

Why didn't you post this on Friday?
I planned on doing it in the afternoon after we got home from volunteering @ G's school. Unfortunately instead of getting home around noon like we were supposed to we got home a little after 4.

What's in your pockets?
Change from the grocery store. $.31

Yummiest thing in your fridge RIGHT NOW?
I had to go look. I still can't decide. It's a choice between the greek yogurt, the leftover sweet potato side dish and my carmel coffee creamer.

If you were invited to a costume ball with unlimited funds for the costume what would you go as?
Since I have unlimited funds I'd have to include my personal trainer, personal chef and babysitter (for while I work out) into the costume. Then I'd be skinny and hot by the costume ball. I'd have my hair and makeup done professionally and I'd go as Scarlett O'Hare. Or anyone that wore the beautiful dresses with the huge skirts and tiny waists.. I am glad we don't have to dress like that every day, but it'd be fun for a night. =)

It's the beginning of November. Have you started Christmas shopping yet?
Yes. Mainly I'm still working on Jason's birthday next week, but I have picked up a thing or two for Christmas.

2 comments:

Punky said...

I still need questions. If you've heard any new ones lately please share. Can be something you want to know about me, or the boys. Memories. I'm open for ideas.

I'm thinking I'm going to have to switch to Question Friday soon... I can't keep coming up with 5 every week.

drgnlvrs said...

What is your favorite food for Thanksgiving? Is it one you usually make or someone else's specialty?

Black Friday shopping in the stores or stay home and shop online?

What is the best part of winter? or fall or any season for that matter?