Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sunday

We started this morning not appreciating Daylight Savings time very much. Being the smartie that he is the Hubster fixed the clocks before we went to bed last. So when Bean slept in for 25 minutes past his normal 6:20 wake-up (when brothers alarm goes off downstairs on school days) my eyes still saw 5:45 on the clock. No wonder he was ready to get out of bed and eat right away!

Luckily for him, J got to stay tucked in all warm in bed. I love each of us having the opportunity to sleep in once most weekends. Saturday was my opportunity and I didn't roll out of bed till 8:45. Back to Bean. I fed him then we meandered our way out to the living room to watch some Backyardigans, read books & play with toys.

When the boys woke up I made coffee and a delicious breakfast. Now the debate is who to root for? Vikings or Cardinals?? Oh and whats for lunch?

Countdown to J's bday = 7 days!! Yay for birthday week next week!!! Not that any of you are buying him presents, but if you are and you get as lost as I do shopping, he has a list under my name on amazon.com =)

No comments: