If only I had the video camera my sister would like me to wear on my head.. I'm sure you would have been so proud of Bean, and had a good laugh at my facial expressions.
Since we've gotten into "flu season" and have been using the potty a little I've been working with him on hand washing. It usually consists on me propping him on the side of the counter so he's facing the sink. Then I push his sleeves out of the way and turn the water on. We get our hands wet, I get soap. I give him some and wash his hands then he plays in the water while I was my hands. I rinse both of our hands then turn the water off...
Today I prop him, prep his sleeves, turn the water on... Then for some reason I hold the soap out to put it directly on his hands. HE TOOK HIS HANDS OUT OF THE RUNNING WATER AND CUPPED THEM WAITING!!!! And then he rubbed his little hands together to make suds before returning to playing in the water!!! It was adorable and I had to share... =)
No comments:
Post a Comment