Thursday, July 23, 2009

Week 32

Hard to believe there's only 50 days left. CheesePuff is kicking and rolling all over the place. Gman can even feel him more often now, not to mention see it! They say he's about 3.75 lbs and 16.7 inches. A normal pregnancy would be gaining about 1 lb per week right now. I'm not. But the doctor doesn't seem worried. She didn't say anything about his measurements this morning so I'm confident he's right on track. His heart was racing this morning. No idea why, but he had also moved down to my lower belly area, and he likes to hang out up high most of the time. Maybe he picked up on my anxiety. With the temps being up at work this week I've been feeling dehydrated and was nervous about talking to her about it. But she said I seemed ok, that maybe I could be OVERhydrating a bit, and to try finding a cold compress I could keep around my neck to help with the comfort.

And then... THEN... I got to work today after my appt. While I admit that working less than 5 hours today may have had something to do with it, I think it had much more to do with the fact that I wasn't hot!! There was a new fan at my desk when I got there, and mid afternoon the HVAC guys came by and turned the thermostat down again!! YAY!! I'm hoping everyone else in the area appreciates it as much as I do. I know Jason could tell the difference by me actually SMILING when I got home today. It's a great feeling to not feel worn out when you get home to your family!

Gman has been home this week. It's been great having him around again. He was excited last night to get paid for extra chores. I put the load of towels in the wash, but didn't want to finish it so he got $1 to finish it. Then he FOUND $1 in the dryer from a previous load. And well the rule in our house is if you find $1 in the laundry you're doing, you get to keep it. So he got $2 to finish a load of towels. Booger. =)

Jason is still enjoying his shaved head. I bet it's soo much cooler right now. My long hair is driving me nuts, but I know I'll love the ease of throwing it in a ponytail after CheesePuff is born.

2 comments:

monkey's mama said...

you look great! can't wait to meet cheesepuff, even if it's by pictures for a while!

Punky said...

Glad you think so. I think him sticking his head, or butt, or whatever it is out on top makes me have a very angular belly. Odd, but he does love that spot!