We were blessed in that no one was home, and they seem to have been interrupted. He knew something was off right away so Jason feels confident that HE wasn't the interruption. But the oil leaks in the driveway were still fresh and relatively little was missing. A coin collection, the wireless router and a beautiful jewelry box that Jason made etc... Stupid stupid people... Oh, and the $20 fetal monitor from WalMart was in the living room like they had planned on taking it, but dropped it?? Seriously?
The cops were here looking for prints when I got home, and Jason was able to go buy a new router last night... I couldn't sleep much, and we can't successfully lock the door yet. Or at least not to the point that I feel comfortable leaving the house. But I've got a friend of the family coming to look at it tonight. I'm home from work today. I have the security gate locked, the door shut and "locked", with some stuff in front of it too. And am carrying my cell at all times. Not that I expect them to come back, but still.. If anyone is local and bored today feel free to come watch tv with me and keep me distracted.... =) I think I got about 2 hours sleep last night so I'm hoping to pass out soon...
So for those of you who (like me) don't always lock that security gate.. Knock it off!!! Lock it, that's why it's there...
3 comments:
So sorry to hear about that!! If I was in the area, I'd so go over and hang out!! Get some sleep, even though I'm sure that is easier said than done right now!
That SUCKS!!! For crying out loud man WTH!? Get a job people, get off your lazy theiving asses and put in an application to your local burger joint. Clean some damn toilets or something.
I hope that the router explodes in their greedy hands.
As soon as the adrenaline runs out Alicia, and the shaking stops, get some rest. Let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do. Even if it is listening to you call them bad bad names. Like butthole or asswipe... or here is a new one for you in Hindi to scream Tutti (like Tut-tee) means poop or shit. Something about that word that just calms me down when you say it a billion times.
Wow! so glad no one was home. so scary. hope the locks get fixed and you can get some rest! it was good to see you for a little while at the reunion hope you had a good time!
Post a Comment