CheesePuff has definitely been growing. When he's head down he's been stretching his feet into my ribs, but for the past two days I have been lucky that he's not stuck that way yet. =) The e-mails say he's about 14" and is about 1.6 lbs. I heard back from the Dr office and they said I passed my glucose test, no problems. Hopefully that keeps up. I do like being spoiled with uncomplicated pregnancies. =)
It's been great having Gman home again this week. He came home on Saturday and we've been having fun keeping things simple since then. We still have to wake up early to go to work, but without homework to worry about the evenings are easier, and he can stay up a bit later since he's just playing all day. He's been enjoying not having to deal with the schedule of the club like other years.
Since Gman isn't home for Fathers Day we moved it to this past Sunday this year. We spoiled Jason with coffee and donuts in bed. Then relaxing until lunch where we went and had stuffed potatoes at BJ's. We were going to have eggplant parm for dinner, but I wasn't up to it so we had breakfast for dinner instead after he got home from his bike swap. I'm so lucky that it's one of his favorites, and so easy. Hopefully he had a good day. I know Gman & I really appreciate what a great Dad he is all year round.
No comments:
Post a Comment