I start this week with Gman. Well actually, I started this week without him. Spring break is this week, and rather than stay home and be out the door by 7am, just to go to the club... He opted to go to his dads house to sleep in and play with his siblings. Fantastic for him, but goodness I miss him. He comes home tomorrow evening, and I can't wait.
I've been thinking that I might be feeling the baby move lately. Just the little starting flutters. But who knows. I'll feel so confident that it's "her", and then they disappear for a few days... We bought the Summer Heart to Heart fetal doppler at Target tonight. We can't hear the heartbeat, but maybe some movements? It's so hard because every time I took a breathe it made noises. Who knows, but for $20 it feels like peace of mind. We have a doctor appt next Thursday so it'll be nice to hear the heartbeat on her doppler again. And next week we will find out when the big ultrasound is. YAY!
This weekend the boys are going to work on thier Pinewood Derby cars, and I'm going to try and finish sewing Gmans patches on his vest. Seems like all the other boys in the den have theirs done, and he's been feeling left out. Would be nice to fix that feeling! And on Sunday we're headed to the Gma's house for dinner. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment