Feeling better today so I dressed up. No the most flattering angle but... Oh well. Gman wasn't allowed to dress up so we spiked his hair and used food coloring to make the top red. Maybe we'll get some picks from his dad, if not I'm sure I can talk him into dressing up again some time next week.
Went to they gym today. I could have missed without the measurements but it's good to get back on track. I gotta kick butt. And my new trainer is going to help me, even when the bun in the oven comes around. He makes quite a sell. I totally want to do more than the one/month training that comes free, but at $80/hour I'm going to have to just deal. We got my new program started so next week I gotta start getting up in the morning again (instead of just doing cardio, or just going on weekends).
No comments:
Post a Comment