This should have been a big day. I should have spent the day celebrating. It is my brothers' bday. One is 18 and one is 30. Big day. They don't live here, but I didn't even have the energy to call them. My big brother had to be the one to call ME about 1pm. I was back in bed after a grocery trip to try and see how I handled it. (Not good btw)
I did get to talk to my lil bro too. My sis had drove up for the day and was taking care of me, so I called before she left (her phone wasn't working). That way we could both talk to them. So glad to talk to both of them. They (all my siblings actually) are such amazing people. How did I end up so bland?
Anyway. It wasn't such a big day for me because I'm still a wussy sicky. I'm up for dinner and feeling feverish again. So I'm going to go take some Nyquil and hope and pray that I'm feeling better in the morning, because tomorrow is the one super important day that I don't miss each pay period.. Uh. Right now I'm thinking it's a long shot...
The good news is that Gman said he had fun at Raingutter Regatta. He won 3 out of 5 races. Then got to play football with some of the other boys. Good times. He didn't even seem too bummed that I missed it. Booger.
1 comment:
You didn't call me!! Dang it woman.... I hope you are feeling better, will call later in the day to check on you.
Post a Comment