Awww. I just got my first I don't love you. Well he was pouting as he ran to his room so it came out more like I don't wub you. Then he got to his room and slammed the door. All because I turned the TV off. He's THREE! If he's this dramatic now, what am I going to have to deal with when he's a teenager???
Oh! It just got upgraded to "I don't wuv you and I'm NOT going to eat my dinner!" "Puh".. Can't tell he decided not to nap today can you? For nap time I've been tucking him in to bed and putting on a timer for 60 minutes. I tell him that he can get up when the timer goes off. Usually he falls asleep 20-30 minutes in. I think today was only the 3rd or 4th time he's managed to stay up the whole time... Oh well. It's 7:30 so in a few minutes we'll move on to bath and bed time. I'm sure that will be a nightmare for me too. Oh well.
Haha. Now we're debating if 3 year olds should be able to feed themselves. He thinks I should feed him. I vote that he's fully capable of eating the turkey pot pie I already cut into bites for him....
Ok enough of the play by play of my 'lovely' evening in cranky toddlerhood.
1 comment:
:O
Post a Comment