1/4 cup of honey
1/4 cup of ketchup
1/4 cup of soy sauce
2 cloves of minced garlic
1tsp ground ginger
1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper
pinch of crushed red pepper flakes
boneless pork chops
Mix everything in the crock. Then add your chops and cook on low for 4-6 hours.
You can thicken the sauce by adding 1tbsp of cornstarch to a lil water before adding it to the sauce. I didn't bother with that though. I just swished them around a bit before I took them out.
I served it with some Annie's white cheddar shells and cheese, and raw carrots (per the boys request).
Oh, and see that crock pot in the picture?? I just got it for FREE by stacking a sale, a coupon and a mail in rebate. YAY! Well, it will be free once I do the mail in rebate... lol
No comments:
Post a Comment