Monday, March 14, 2011

Extra Coupons 3/13/11

Here's my unused for this week:
Brawny 2pk or larger $.50/1 (5/10)
Bausch & Lomb Soothe Eye Drops Save $3/1
Chex Mix or Chex Mix 100 Calorie Snacks 4.5oz+ Save $.50/2
Dulcolax Save $1/1
Dulcolax Save $3/2
French’s Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce Save $.75/1
Glad trash bag Save $.75/1
Glade Plugins Scented Oil Lastingin Impressions Holder Save $3/1
Glade Plugins Scented Oil twin refill or two single refills Save $1/1
Hidden Valley Salad Kit Save $1/1
Hidden Valley Farmhouse Originals Salad Dressing Save $1/1
Irish Spring Body Wash or two Irish Spring Multi-Bar 3+ packs Save $.50/1
Irish Spring Deodorant Save $.50/1
Alpo buy (1) 13.2oz or smaller can, get (1) 13.2oz or smaller FREE up to $0.89
Alpo single cans, any size/variety $1/8
Clairol Natural Instincts any hair color product $1/1
Clairol Natural Instincts any hair color product $5/2
Covergirl Queen Collection any product $1/1
Covergirl any product $1/1
Covergirl Simply Ageless any product $5/2
Crest 3D White or 2-hr Express or Professional Effects Whitestrips $10/1
L'Oreal Ever*** Treatment $1.00/1
L'Oreal Ever*** shampoo or conditioner $1.00/1
L'Oreal Sublime Mousse haircolor $3.00/1
Purex $1.00/1
Purex Complete Crystals Softener $2.00/1
Renuzit Crystal Elements 9oz refill $.50/1
Renuzit CE 18oz Refill $3.00/1
Renuzit Buy 2 two or three packs get one of same size free
Renuzit Buy 3 get 3 of same size free
Red Lobster $4.00/2 dinners or $3.00/2 lunches
Kool-Aid Buy 10 get 5 free
Kool-Aid Buy 2 get 1 free
Dean's dip $1.00/1
MotrinPM $2.00/1
TARGET-$.50 off 12pk Pepsi when you buy 2 Lays
TARGET-CoverGirl $1/1 excludes trial size
TARGET-Olay Pro-X or Regenerist $2.00/1
TARGET-Herbal Essences or Pantene Hair Care $.50/1 excludes trial size
Zyrtec 24ct or higher $5.00/1
Zyrtec 12ct or highter $3.00/1
Pillsbury: assorted ask for details if interested. I'm tired of typing. lol

Or if there are others that came out today and you want them ask. I might have them. I know I missed a few, or decided they were too annoying to write out. The joy of doing a freebie list. I can skip whatever I want.

No comments: