He's starting to wear his 6-9 month clothes now. And he's sitting on his own for longer periods of time. Still not long enough that you can walk away at all, but more than 3 seconds... We've upgrading to the Jumperoo from the bouncer. He loves bouncing away. I love that he doesn't tolerate being in there for more that 15-20 minutes yet. Now the hunt is on to get one for each of the sitters houses without spending $40 or more....
He likes tummy time on the floor at our house, but one of the sitters says he is on his back almost as soon as she lays him down at her house... No crawling or lifting motions that I've seen yet. But it would be rather early for that so I'm glad of it! He can definitely turn himself around in circles if he's on his tummy or his side.
I bought one of those $.99 plastic key rings for him. He has a Love/Hate relationship with them. He LOVES them when they go in his mouth but HATES that they don't want to do so most of the time. And then when he finally does get them he usually ends up choking himself. It's adorable watching him YELL at them while he tries though. I either help or distract him with something else when he gets really frustrated. =)
He grabs his toes, and sometimes will hold on to his right foot, but I haven't seen any interest in pulling them to his mouth. I'm more surprised by the fact that it's usually his right foot. For the most part he usually grabs things with his left hand. He'll even pull his left hand from behind my shoulding if I'm holding him on my right side.... Daddy & Gma are lefties though, so it wouldn't be too surprising if that was his dominant hand!
He's dropped one of his night feedings. But now he fights going to sleep. We've found it's a little better if the TV is turned off while I'm nursing him to sleep, but he still fights it like he's going to miss something exciting. And that's usually after Gman has been in bed for over an hour...
We spent his first Valentines day cleaning the house and organizing. Not the most romantic sounding day, but boy does it make the house more relaxed! Bean liked watching the three of us going on our tasks all day. There was almost always someone in the room to talk to him while they worked!
No comments:
Post a Comment