So I slacked off for a bit and gained some back. Kicked myself and now I'm on track again!
In January I was weighing in around 200 lbs, and was pushing a size 20/22. As of this morning I weigh 175 and most often am in a size 16. It's good to be back on track!
BTW - The big goal (which is looking a little far fetched at this point) is to be down to a 12/14 and 150 lbs by the middle of October. We'll see. I'm gonna keep trying. For now I'm trying to eat more carefully, and excersize more. My goal since March has been to hit the gym at least 3 times a week. It was more like 2.5 times/week on average, but last month I went to the dr.... They said my "good" cholesterol was low, and wanted to talk medication. Meds don't really fit into my life plan right now so I jumped on the internet. The only thing I found that could help is being more active. So my new goal is to hit the gym 3x's a week, and to make sure I'm getting 20+minutes of cardio activity at least 5 days per week. And I've been doing great at that since the appt! YAY!
1 comment:
you go girl! i start weight watchers on monday!!! we will encourage each other!
Post a Comment