Tuesday, February 28, 2012

National Pancake Day

We decided we could probably celebrate this holiday much cheaper at home than we would going to get the 'free' pancakes at IHOP.

J scrambled up some awesome eggs and I whipped up the rest. We had Chocolate Chip Banana Pancakes with a Peanut Butter Maple Syrup. Delicious!

I completely forgot to take a picture before snarling it down, so you get a picture of the leftovers. ; )

After dinner we ran down to the bike co-op and Jason checked another dream bike off his list of wants. He had been in donating parts the other day when he saw they has a Trek 520 in his size. He came home and put a current bike on Craigslist to get the funds. With that sold we got his new bike today.

Unfortunately on the way home I noticed my phone was missing. He called and they found it in the snow by where we parked. And the great news was that it still works! I'll just go through withdrawals until I can go get it. lol

No comments: