I have no idea what happened. I was in bed sleeping when a loud crash and squeal woke me up. It sounded like Bean had fallen out of bed. Which would be odd since he has bars up to protect against that...
I jumped up, ran into his room and turned the light on. He was STANDING in his bed holding on to the headboard crying. The only thing I can think is that he somehow banged his head on the wall?? After cuddling for awhile I noticed he was wet. When I put him on the changing table his hair fell away from his forehead. He had a BIG purple bump already. No wonder he was crying.
Scared me enough that it took me about an hour to get back to sleep though. I'm a little tired today. He's doing great though. In a much better mood today than he was yesterday! Whew..
No comments:
Post a Comment