Monday, January 10, 2011

Early Jan update

First off it's 12:30am. And Bean is WIDE awake. He went to bed at his normal time, but woke up about 11 and has had no interest in sleeping. Unlike his mother... So I figured I'd update you on his cuteness of today:

This morning we were in the bathroom brushing our teeth. Jason walks into the bathroom and Bean takes the toothbrush out of his mouth and says "Hi Dada" before going back to brushing his teeth. It's the first time Ive heard him put two words together! And the first time I've heard him say Hi..

Then this afternoon he kept pointing and pointing at something on the counter. So I lifted him up and told him to show me.. Of coarse he's pointing at the box of leftover donuts on the counter. I opened it up and asked him if he wanted one. He said YEAH! while nodding his head so emphatically I thought he was doing to fall over...

Last off a lil bit ago we were in the kitchen having a snack. I had just taken a bite of yogurt when I started laughing at something really hard. I was going to spit it all over the place, so I was covering my mouth while I laughed. Through the tears I look over and Bean is sitting on the counter laughing, trying to bed over and covering his mouth with his hands.. Too cute!

Gman is having fun working with the tech team for the school play right now. He got a new guitar for Christmas and has been tooling around with that alot. Plus taking the dog out for walks in the cold.

No comments: