Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Frustrated

Are you reading this? Anybody? Cause if not, I'll stop spending time telling nobody about my boring life. At first I figured people didn't know they could leave comments without creating an account, so I made the little comment at the top of the page... Then I figured perhaps leaving a comment was just too much work, so I added the little voting buttons at the bottom of the page. Now I am wondering if I slacked too much on the blog and people just stopped reading it.

If I don't start getting some sort of feedback (anonymous or not) I'm going to stop writing. Just saying. =(

Ok. Pity Party over. Bean is taking a nap, so I'm going to go fold some diapers.

4 comments:

Jayne said...

I read it! Fbook is nice and all but sometimes it's fun to hear the "story" behind a picture you know?!

Jackie said...

I read them when I get a chance and I don't ever comment cause I don't know what to say. I'm not that good with words. lol but I understand how you feel cuz ppl dont read mine either its like keeping a journal out in the open but no one ever thinks to pick it up and read it lol just saying but i likr to read about bean the baby

Katie said...

keep writing. You are doing better than me and besides it's a great way to record all the memories your making. Can't believe how big the boys are getting! Hope you aren't freezing to death I bet you miss Arizona now! Hope all is well.

Punky said...

Katie: Actually , other than missing friends/family in AZ, I'm loving it up here so far! They keep reminding us that the weather doesn't really kick in till January though...